Sunday, September 20, 2009

Our Baby Boy

I can't believe it has been almost 4 months since I have added anything to our blog! I guess I have been spending all my free time getting our house & life prepared for the little boy that will be coming to live with us in January. Isn't he cute?



We really liked this hand picture. It looks like he is giving us a thumbs up sign! We are certainly happy to return the gesture. We think he's pretty cool!

3 comments:

Belkycita said...

Congratulations!! Oh I am so excited for you guys.
and very sad I don't get to hold him. I just hope that you don't take 4 month breaks after he is born, I would love to see him :-)

Love you guys

Jen said...

Debi- I'm so happy for you!! Wha-hooo:)

Sie said...

Dear Debbie and Ryan--
Wow, congratulations! I recently found your blog and am sure glad I did! There is nothing as cool as being a parent. Hope everything goes well and the rest of the pregnancy isn't too uncomfortable!

best,
Sierra (from school)