Sunday, September 27, 2009

Finding Out "It's a Boy!"

Before the definitive ultrasound appointment, my coworkers took a poll on whether they thought the baby was a boy or a girl. Looks like the majority was right in this case! I shared the good news with blue sharks. There really aren't too many blue foods you know...

The Barrett family took guesses too, which were predominantly boy. Oddly enough, all of the firstborn children among the Barrett siblings have been boys. My brother guessed girl as did I, but my parents didn't care either way. My dad sent me a text message saying, "We are so happy about the who that we don't care about the what. :-)"

It is fun knowing now that the little person coming to live with us in a few months is a little boy. He is a quite an active little boy at this point, wiggling and kicking all over the place. I am glad he gives me regular reminders that he is doing well and wants to say Hi!

Hello little boy!

No comments: