Sunday, March 18, 2012

Oh Boy! Oh Boy! Oh Boy!


Little buddies!


BATH BATTLES

BEN and SAM: Can I please take a bath by myself, Mom?


BEN: I love this card. It tastes like rice cereal.


SAM: I want the card that Benjamin has...


SAM: I'm going to take it.


SAM: Thank you very much. It does taste like rice cereal!


SAM: What?! He has another one. I think I want that card now...


FEEDING THE DUCKS... NOT THE SCARY GEESE

I had the great idea of going out on one of the floating docks so we could avoid the big, biting geese and just feed the nice ducks in the water & the friendly pigeons.


But, the scary geese found us! Look at them running down the dock to get us!


I held Joshy safely out of the biting zone for a while and hid our bread until the geese went away. Then we had a nice time feeding just the ducks in the water as planned.


The little boys weren't sure what to make of all the birds. They kept looking at me with these quizzical faces as if to ask, "What are these things? Do we like them?"


Benjamin decided that the ducks & other birds were pretty funny and Sam seemed to agree after a while too.


AIR & SPACE MUSEUM

We actually got to go to the moon...


...and have some planes fly within inches of our heads!


A Joshy-sized plane! He loved it!


Riding in a helicopter with Daddy


Joshy wouldn't wear the helmet, but Daddy would...


...and Ben and Sam would.


Ryan and Joshua went in this "hurricane simulator" that blasted them with wind. It was pretty funny!


The sweet little babies loved the museum and stayed awake to see it all. They fell asleep on the car ride home. I love holding sleeping babies!


AT GRAMMA and PA'S HOUSE

I have a hard time getting Joshua to let me take pictures of him, but he asked me to take this picture. He even smiled!


The little boys' shirts say, "Team Grandpa" and here they are with one of their team captains.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Look how much fun! Hope to see you guys soon. All your boys are so cute.