Tuesday, September 27, 2011

STILL WAITING


Ryan & I really had no idea that we'd still be waiting for babies at this point, but here we are! I'm at 39 weeks now, which is overdue for twins. It's like going to 41 weeks with a single baby.

Ryan & I went walking on the beach yesterday after we sent our sweet boy off to stay with his grandparents until his brothers are born. It was a little odd not pushing the stroller while walking or having him with us for so much of the day.

We will miss this cute little guy!


LAST BIG BELLY PICTURES?

Hopefully these are the last big belly pictures to be taken. I'm supposed to be induced sometime today provided that the hospital isn't too busy with other births.

That's a pretty big belly!

I made it to 200 pounds! I knew it was a possibility, but I am still so impressed every time I step on the scale.

3 comments:

Ricki said...

Good luck Debi! You look amazing for being overdue and 200lbs! I would be much wider than my 5'2 frame if I hit the 200 mark, fo sho. So excited for you guys and hope it all goes well!

An Ordinary Mom said...

I actually can't believe how little you are with twins :) !! You look fabulous!

I hope by now you have met your 2 new sons :) !! I can't wait to hear details and see some pictures!

Kathryn M said...

You look beautiful! I'll keep my fingers crossed those babies come out asap! so excited for you guys!