Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Happy Halloween!

Joshua's first Halloween was definitely a happy one! We started the festivities early in the month with a trip to the pumpkin patch. Joshua had a great time discovering the pumpkins. He especially enjoyed their dirty spots.


We all dressed up for a Halloween party at UW for med students & their families. Joshua was a tiger, Ryan was a tree, & I was a tree hugger... and a tiger hugger too of course!


Joshua went Trunk-or-Treating at the church and collected some of "his" favorite candies. We did let him have this mini-Twix until we realized that he had opened the package & was siphoning out chocolate. Lucky boy!


On Halloween night, we had a great dinner with friends for which I carried on the family tradition of making a jack-o-lantern cake. Thanks Mom!

1 comment:

Kathryn M said...

hooray for a fun Halloween and a chocolate sneaking tiger! Also your cake was a big hit, I am so glad you brought it (and so was your punch Tyler wants me to get that recipe for sure!) Tyler's favorite treat are brownies and I made him some just so I could bribe him to let me eat his slices of cake that you left over. I polished of the last slice today, for breakfast. So delicious and so worth it! Thanks!