Joshua got pretty tired toward the end of his first solid meal & started wailing. I still think he looks so cute even when he's mad!
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
The Solid Food Eater
Joshua had his 4-month-old checkup yesterday. He's grown 2 inches since his last appointment 2 months ago; he's 26 inches long & 14 lbs. 4 ounces. He is a bit on the lean side so the doctor said it's time for Joshua to start eating solid food. We tried some rice cereal yesterday. It was a lovely mess, but Joshua really enjoyed it... especially the rubber-coated spoon. He liked holding the spoon with both hands and helping me guide it toward his mouth, which didn't always end up in the right place as evidenced by the picture below.

Joshua got pretty tired toward the end of his first solid meal & started wailing. I still think he looks so cute even when he's mad!
Joshua got pretty tired toward the end of his first solid meal & started wailing. I still think he looks so cute even when he's mad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He's a cute little guy! and .... I can't see the mess....:-(
it's ok he'll get messier :-)
Post a Comment